- Explosion Proof
Solid State Reliability
- Integral Sensor (Also Uses External Sensor)
- Two Levels of Alarm with Relays
- True “OK” Circuitry with Relay
- Adjustable Time Delays
- Trip Multiply
- 4-20mA Output
- Remote Reset
- Buffered Transducer Output
- Bright LED Digital Readout
- 0-1.0 in/sec, 0-2.0 in/sec, 0-25 mm/sec or 0-50 mm/sec RMS Range
The CMCP1000 is a single channel Vibration Monitor with an integral accelerometer packaged in an explosion-proof housing that is suitable for NEC Division I hazardous areas. Designed to comply with rigid API670 standards, the CMCP1000 far exceeds the capabilities of competitive vibration switches.
In addition to the key features listed above, the CMCP1000 offers a buffered transducer output for detailed diagnostics and optional high-pass and low-pass filters to monitor specific frequency bands.