Fans, Motors, Pumps, Compressors, Centrifuges, Conveyors, Air Handlers, Gearboxes, Rolls, Dryers, Presses, Cooling, HVAC, Spindles, Machine Tooling, Process Equipment and many more.
The CMCP422AT-M12 Series are loop powered 4-20mA output sensors which are capable of interfacing directly to an analog input card on a PLC or DCS system. The 4-20mA output is proportional to the full scale range in terms of Acceleration (g's) and are capable of transmitting signals over a long distance without signal loss. The M12 connector option allows the sensor to work with a separate cable assembly such as the CMCP605M series cables.
- Loop Powered
- Acceleration (g's) Output (ISO 10-5kHz)
- RMS or Peak Detection
- Top Entry, M12 Connector
- Class 1 Division 2 Approved
- Class 1 Division 1 with Barrier
- Interfaces Directly to PLC/DCS Systems
- -13 to +194°F (-25 to 90°C) Temperature Range
- 1/4" x 28 UNF Mounting Stud Included