STI Vibration Monitoring has extensive experience in the manufacturing and supply of vibration monitoring systems, sensors and supporting hardware. For over 30 years, STI has been manufacturing industrial grade products for industries all over the world and for use in some of the toughest environments. We stand by our products and if any should ever fail, STI will repair or replace at no charge. We guarantee that each of our products will be free from defects in material and workmanship, subject to specific exclusions.
Refer to the product datasheet for information on warranty coverage.
Accelerometers, Cable Assembles for Permanent Installation, BNC Junction Boxes and Mounting Hardware
3 Year Warranty:
CMCP500 Series Transmitters and Monitors, CMCP420VT Series
1 Year Warranty:
Test and Demonstration Equipment, Data Collect Cables
Warranty, Limitations and Disclaimer of Implied Warranties
1. Any of STI Vibration Monitoring Inc's. (“STI”) products which, under normal operating conditions, proves defective in material or workmanship within twelve (12) months from the date of shipment by STI, will be, at the option of STI, repaired or replaced free of charge, provided that the buyer (1) promptly, and within the warranty period, notifies STI in writing of any such defect; (2) provides STI with satisfactory proof of the defect and that the product was properly installed, maintained, and operated within the limits of rated and normal usage; and (3) obtains from STI written authorization to return the product. Any such product shall be returned to STI with transportation charges prepaid by buyer. The replacement product will be shipped F.O.B. STI’s plant.
2. The warranty herein does not extend to any product or part thereof which, under normal usage, has an inherently shorter useful life than one year. The warranty set forth herein does not apply to damage or to defects in any product caused by the buyer’s misuse or neglect, nor does it apply to any product which has been repaired or disassembled which, in the sole judgement of STI, affects the performance of the product. The remedy set forth herein is the buyer’s exclusive and sole remedy, and will satisfy all obligations of STI whether based on contract, negligence, or otherwise.
3. The warranty does not cover equipment, components or instruments sold but not manufactured by STI.
4. THE WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN IS IN LIEU OF, AND BUYER HEREBY WAIVES, ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, CONDITIONS OR LIABILITIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY OBLIGATION OF STI WITH RESPECT TO INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS, FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OF MERCHANTABILITY.
5. This warranty is not assignable and shall only apply and inure to, and for, the benefit of the “end user” of the STI product in issue.
Obtaining Service under Warranty
Advanced authorization is required prior to the return of a product to STI. To obtain authorization write to the Warranty Department c/o STI, 1010 East Main Street, League City, Texas, 77573, with: (1) A model number; (2) a serial number of the defective product; (3) a technical description of the defect; (4) a no-charge purchase order number (so products can be returned to you correctly); and (5) shipping and billing addresses. Shipment to STI shall be at the Buyer’s expense and repaired or replacement items will be shipped F.O.B. STI’s plant in either League City, Texas or Zephyr Cove, Nevada. Non-verified problems or defects may be subject to an evaluation charge. Repair Warranty
All repairs of STI products are warranted for the longer of (I) a period of ninety (90) days from the date of shipment, or (ii) the remainder of the original warranty. This warranty applies only to those items which were found defective and repaired. It does not apply to products in which no defect was found and returned “as is” or merely recalibrated. Out of warranty products may not be capable of being returned to the exact original specifications or dimensions.