Fans, Motors, Pumps, Compressors, Centrifuges, Conveyors, Air Handlers, Gearboxes, Rolls, Dryers, Presses, Cooling, HVAC, Spindles, Machine Tooling, Process Equipment and many more.
The CMCP422VT-I Series are loop powered 4-20mA output sensors which are capable of interfacing directly to an analog input card on a PLC or DCS system. The 4-20mA output is proportional to the full scale range in terms of Velocity and are capable of transmitting signals over a long distance without signal loss. The CMCP422VT-I features an integral braided armor cable rated for IP65.
- Loop Powered
- Velocity Output (ISO 10-1kHz)
- RMS or Peak Detection
- Top Entry, Integral Braided Armor Cable
- Class 1 Division 2 Approved
- Class 1 Division 1 with Barrier
- Interfaces Directly to PLC/DCS Systems
- -13 to +194°F (-25 to 90°C) Temperature Range
- 1/4" x 28 UNF Mounting Stud Included