OK Light Off:
- Check +24VDC Power at bottom left terminals
- Check to be sure Sensor is wired properly to top left terminals.
- OK Light will turn on after 30 seconds if sensor is OK.
- If OK Light stays out, check sensor bias or replace sensor
- Accelerometer DC Bias should be between 4.0 to 16.0 VDC
- Eddy Probe DC Gap should be between -3.0 and -18.0 VDC
- If sensor is good (DC bias or gap OK) replace transmitter.
No 4-20 mA Output:
- Check to be sure OK Light is On (see above)
- Disconnect field wires and verify 4-20 mA directly with Digital Volt
- If OK Light is On and there is no 4-20 mA output replace transmitter.
Erratic or Noisy Readings:
- Check to be sure sensor shield is landed with sensor common.
- Verify sensor shield is not grounded at each end.
- Check for ground loops in system.
- Verify sensor and cabling installation is in conduit and away from AC power.
- If radios are causing interference, be sure to use metal enclosure and