- Quick and Easy to Setup and Use
- Available in English or Metric Units
- Backlit LCD Display for Low Light Conditions
- Lightweight, Compact and Ergonomically Designed Case
- Velocity, Acceleration and Displacement Measurements
- Peak Hold Function
- Stabilization Technology to Eliminate Hand Jitter
- 30 Hour Battery Life (Continuous Use)
- Rechargeable Battery
- Conforms to ISO 20816-3 (and 10816-3)
- Lanyard, Travel Case, Charger, Storage Bag and
ISO 10816-3 Severity Chart Included
The CMCP630VP is a portable, handheld vibration meter designed for operators, maintenance personnel and Inspectors. The Vibration Pen complies the ISO 20816-3 Standard for Mechanical Vibration of industrial machines with nominal power above 15 kW and nominal speeds between 120 r/min and 30 000 r/min with the Sensor (Instrument) located directly on and in contact with the measurement point.
The CMCP630VP features a shockproof high strength aluminum case, backlit LCD display for low light and direct sunlight conditions and a simple two button operation. The Vibration Pen is capable of measuring Acceleration, Velocity and Displacement and can display the highest measurement using the Peak Hold function. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery allows for up to 30 hours of continuous measurements and recharges using a standard 5 VDC USB charger which is provided with the kit. An ISO 10816-3 Vibration Severity Chart is included with the kit for easily referencing the measurement with industry standards.